NCACH Regional Opioid Stakeholders Workgroup
The Regional Opioid Stakeholder Workgroup will ensure that the North Central region implements effective evidence based practices that align with the milestones and approaches in the Medicaid Demonstration as described in the Toolkit that will result in reducing opioid-related morbidity and mortality in North Central Washington. Specifically the Workgroup will complete the following:
- A primary aspect of this Workgroup’s approach will be to support and work through the Local Opioid Stakeholder Groups already working in Chelan-Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan Counties to promote connections to existing opioid efforts in the region, leverage current capacity, and address identified gaps.
- Provide specific recommendations to the NCACH Governing Board and staff on approaches to take for opioid prevention, treatment, overdose prevention, and recovery projects.
- As much as possible, ensure opioid projects and approaches align with all six projects NCACH selected to implement.
- Collect, synthesize, and use stakeholder and community input on opioid project planning and implementation.
- Determine how opioid prevention and treatment work is able to be financially sustainable after the Demonstration period.
- As much as possible, ensure projects effectively connect patients with resources to mitigate the negative consequences of the social determinants of health.
- Identify how IT, workforce, and value-based payment strategies can support this project.
WA State Opioid Response Plan Documents
02.21.20 Workgroup Meeting
01.16.20 Steering Committee Meeting
11.15.19 Workgroup Meeting
10.16.19 Steering Committee Meeting
08.16.19 Workgroup Meeting